Monday, September 10, 2012

Totally Radical / Nautical Giftwrap


An hour before you leave for a birthday party, are you crazy enough to try and do this? I found myself without a gift bag or wrap on Sunday and you know how they say necessity is the mother of invention? Well yeah, it totally is.  Cue a fabric remnant, some neon embroidery floss, leftover neon paint from Easter and a couple of starfish I had stashed away and I had myself some totally radical, nautical gift wrap. Tucked just inside the chevron fabric was a mermaid themed gift and since we were on our way to celebrate dockside at a local restaurant, this solution ended up working out perfectly.
SHARE:

1 comment

Kristen said...

I'm a firm believer that the gift wrap and packaging can make something so much more chic! Love what you did here.

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig